The barn was built in 1838 during which Carl Sabel Florus Toll owned the manor. The barn was repaired and restored by architecture firm Sigge in 2010. This space hosts concerts, conferences and other events and celebrations. This venue also has a performance stage and bar, as well as WC facilities for men and women separately. There is also a WC equipped with child changing and disability accessible facilities.